Wednesday, January 12

 
Lost in Walletland

I lost my wallet on Monday mornin...

Unlike the last time...where the wallet was
returned to me...this time i'll be lucky to even get a dime back...

Contents of the wallet not-withstandin...it's the emotional bond of losin somethin so special that's heart-renderin...

You see...micheLe gave me the wallet as a prezzie the mornin we flew to Bangkok a month ago...

But back to the contents...

In the wallet were:

1) $300 in cash meant for the application of my visa to Australia...
2) Credit card (had the card blocked almost immediately...dont want the dishonest bloke swipin my card on purchases)
3) ATM card (had the card blocked too...coz my 6-digit PIN number's really easy to decipher if you've half a brain)
4) Identity card (reported the loss to the police...and had to fork out $100 for a replacement...wtf?)
5) 2 completed Subway cards that i could exchange for a foot-long Subway sandwich (YOU FUCKIN TWIT...now you not only have $300 spendin money...you wont go hungry!)
6) Almost completed HMV card that i could exchange for a free CD/DVD (YOU FUCKTARD...now you not only fed ya belly...you walk away with a free disc!!!)
7) My Zouk membership (That's right...free entry to Zouk...good on yer mate)
8) Other cards that are deemed too trivial to bring up...

Oh my heart aches...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]