Tuesday, December 7

 
Amazin

What an amazin 7 days it has been...i wished i could play it all back...the sheer scale and magnitude of the events that has unfolded over the 7 days...and yes...even goin back to a good 5 months ago...it just boggles my mind...

1) Almost 5 months ago...i left my girlfriend micheLe in Melbourne*...we both have jobs in our own cities... life goes on for us...

2) Over the last 5 months...micheLe and i kept an amazin long-distance relationship...believin in open communication and trust...

3) The pain of micheLe's absence was partially numbed with the arrival of the wonderful intern of Chile, Stefanie...whom i wrote bout in heaps...for 4 months she was the best company ever...

4) Last Tuesday on 30 November Stefanie left...she left Singapore with fond memories...and a dried tear stain from me...

5) On 4 December...4 days after Stefanie left...i find myself givin the phenomenal of an event Zoukout a miss to be at the airport again...(that's right mates...adrock2xander...givin Zoukout a miss...)...one of my good friends Sandeep returned from Brisbane, Australia...armed with a Bachelor's...cool beans...

6) And 2 hours later...the love of my life flies home from Melbourne, Australia...into my lovin arms...

How queer and quaint life is...to think Sandeep and micheLe return on the very same day...with micheLe touchin down exactly 4 days after Stefanie flies off...what sick jokes God plays on me...

I must excuse my lack of posts lately...these days are spent with micheLe...24 hours a day doesnt seem to be enough for us...catchin up on a lost 5 months can be rather...uhm...exhaustin if you know what i mean...*chuckles*...

*Ive had friends askin why ive never EVER posted a picture of micheLe on my blog...i talk and rave bout her all day everyday...yet all they get are glimpses of her feet...i must apologise...with her return...i guess ive no need to be selfish no more...she's back...and im anxious to show her to the world...im so proud of her...

Watch this space...




Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]