Friday, September 1

 
And I Keep Stalking...

The Outrageous

Just a quick note to all my Prof Comm friends in Networked, and to continue my somewhat morbid interest with them. (Insert obligatory Harry remark)

I do spend time reading your blogs. And turns up certain surprises, least of which is how and why the passive but talented Wye Keen has added my blog to his blogroll. Stranger things have happened.

It's interesting, and somewhat fascinating to discover how many of you have never taken to networking through a blog (not, i repeat, NOT myspace). It's an excellent way to brush up on our now rusty journalistic skills, hone your nosy attitude and hey, you get to learn a funky new skill in the form of HTML.


How i'd look if i read another blog about the pains of bloggingThough I think i'd have to shoot myself with a staple gun if i read another friendly blog that's an encapsulation of the week's readings or reflections. If you find me holding my head in my hands (above) in uni one day, you'd know i've read one too many. You're missing the point of having a blog! Some of you furry friends have already developed your own personality. Yay. I like. Talk about how you woke up next to your neighbour's hot son, stark naked. Or like, why you shave your armpits but not your pubes. Maybe discuss the merits of breath mints over chewing gum.

Now THAT'S a blog.

Ok that's taking it a bit too far. I can't see any of you doing that lol.

And NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo, please do NOT use imageshack as your image server. Take it from someone who's been blogging for 3 years. If you want a dedicated server, sign up for photobucket. It's free, it's amazingly friendly, there's an awesome community in the forums, and you get heaps and heaps of space. Bonus points - they're all yours!

Speaking of myspace, is anyone out there cool enough to withstand the Dark Side? Hell, even yours truly has succumbed to peer pressure and gotten himself one.

Ok i've said it. I've gotten myelf a myspace account. Now all you girls (yes you know who you are lol!), please leave me alone while i wallow in my own pity.

Non-conformist indeed.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]