Thursday, July 13

 
Personal Computing Just Got Personal

The Misfit

I've become Mr PC Man in the last week.

Flushed with some funds, i've been sourcing for a brand new PC (yeah, fuck the Apple revolution!) and some games that i havn't had the opportunity to play in the last 5 years.

Specifications for my brand new PC varies, but i've roughly inscribed this in stone:

AMD Athlon x2 Dual Core 3800
Nvidia GeForce 7600GT
2 x 1024MB DDR2 RAM
250GB 16MB SATA2 HDD
19” WXGA with 8ms response

No doubt about it. I love my PC gaming. Throw a wireless keyboard and card into the fray and we're looking at a 'future-proof' PC that should equip me well for the next 5 years.

Games that i'm looking out for and will be purchasing include Command & Conquer: The First Decade, Titan Quest, Caesar IV and a game i've put off buying for many months now due to the pathetic performance of my Dell 2650, Football Manager 2006.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]