Tuesday, July 4

 
Own Worst Enemy

The Outrageous

I had the biggest fright of my life today.


Leaving for the gym at 6am this morning, the street was very quiet and deserted. I was walking towards the tram stop, huddled under my warm clothes with the street lights casting huge, long shadows all around me.

I wasn't paying too much attention to anything, apart from keeping warm in the winter cold. I must have spaced out for awhile, but when i came to my senses, i glanced to my left and there was this LONG UGLY MOTHER FUCKER that was just about to pounce on me.

I don't know why. But i started running.

Like 3-4 steps. Then i realised it was just my shadow.

Oh my god, the things we do to scare ourselves.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]