Tuesday, May 2

 
Defamatory Post Removed

The Misfit

It ended well after all.

Having spoken to the relevant people, i decided that removing the 'offensive' post would best, for both our interests.

I went looking up for Seth in the evening and apologised to him. Seth was a pro, and was cordial and gracious enough to accept my apology.

We both came to two conclusion - that we truly have a good lecturer-student relationship (ok that sounds pretty risque hahaha) and intentions, however good, have a limit.

The post has been deleted, but i've printed out a copy for my safe-keeping. I'm putting it up on my wall for memories-sake. It isn't my first removed post, and it wouldn't be my last.

Again, all apologies to Seth; see you back in lecture next week.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]