Monday, October 24

 
Wow

I handed up my final assignment for the year today...

Feels kinda surreal...

How time flies...a year ago i was an Account Executive in an MNC advertisin company in Singapore...if someone had told me i'd be finished with my first year a year later in Melbourne i'd have smacked him so hard he'll know what it's like to feel the wrath of an angry Asian man...

Haha...

Still feels kinda surreal...what's in store for me now?

Well...with the extended summer holidays...ive succesfully negotiated an office job in the Melbourne CBD...it pays pretty well and that means i can save up for my 3rd year uni fees...i promised you Mom...the money's gona come from my pocket...i'll try to alleviate the family finance in any way i can...if you read this post tell Dad im workin on it :)

That doesnt mean it's all work and no play...summer holidays cannot be complete without a trip to sunny Gold Coast...micheLe and i are headin up there for a week in December...ive got old friends there to visit...and of coz...DREAM WORLD...woopeedoo...

Then there're road trips to NSW and more uni mates action...i cant wait...

Stay tuned...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]