Wednesday, June 15

 
A Welcome Break
adrock2xander is 4 months 16 days without a cigarette.
Profitting BIG TIME through eBay: 198 days left.

I feel like a liberated old man who's just released from incarceration after 20 years in jail...

My very first semester in university has just ended...it's not so much the endin of the term...but how im writin this as a fuckin 26yo man...yes...MAN...again i mention that 99% of my university mates are a bunch of 17yo...i feel like the Head Honcho of Paedophile Anonymous...

I'd completed the silly-as-Skittles Public Relations paper earlier...and stepped out of the auditorium feelin non the wiser...seriously...why the fuck are we sittin for the paper? Examinations are not the truest way to test the capability of a student...it's piss easy...just hog and memorize every single paragraph...attend the exam...and regurgitate everythin you've painstakingly swallowed over the last 3 days...

There must be some examination-lovers out there...but i must be one of those nay-sayers...examinations are so bloody stiff and dont take much effort to pass...i'd rather be pummelled to death by an onslaught of projects and assignments...keeps me on my toes...

For now...autumn draws to a close in beautiful Melbourne and the chillin winter looms...it's a month long break for all of us...excitin things are planned for me...gona be travellin and explorin Australia...and oh yes a job! The money will come in handy for my rent and other expenditure...if my work visa arrives that is! Fuckin immigration sure takes a long time to get my work visa processed...

Now all there is to do is sit patiently at home for my results...


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]