Saturday, March 26

 
Donald Trump...You're Stupid...You're Fired!



After 9 weeks of luscious brown tresses tossin...stilletoes prancin...power suits wearin...beautiful eyes blinkin...fairest skin beckonin...my big Apprentice crush has been fired...

Erin has the potential to be in my last woman in the infamous adrock2xander Top 10 Most Beautiful Women*...but coz she aint around for a longish time...and she aint too big...i'd just hafta disclude her...but geez...Erin is just sexy...i reckon if i put her in a tight T-shirt or a bustier...have her belly dance for me...whiff of her long bown hair...and i'll be mighty satisfied...

But why Donald...why? Why fire the hot one? Watch the ratings for ya 3rd season dip and NBC droppin the the show altogether...stupid fucks! I dont see a reason to watch The Apprentice anymore! I deserve an apology!

*Note: Which reminds me...ive got 1 woman left...it's been several months now...


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]