Friday, March 25

 
Carpe Diem
adrock2xander is 1 month 26 days without a cigarette.

I grew up in an environment where the mantra 'If you want somethin...you've gota work for it' is subscribed to...havin grown up and gotten to where i am today...I believe that life is fantastic...and that it is what you make of it...

Makin the most out of everyday is mentioned so often...that attemptin to do it just reeks of a challenge...it's a fabulous journey...and somehow...dont you just feel that reachin ya destination just aint so savory no more coz gettin there is the joy in itself...

I reckon ive lived just over a third of my life...at 26 years of age...and havin smoked 9 years of my life away...im doin the math...and im guessin a grand old age of 80 would be a good figure to live till...

Have you ever thought who to invite for ya funeral? Yes...invite...the week before i die...i'll be sendin out R.S.V.Ps to everyone ive known on my death bed..they say a good indicator of how good a person you are is judged by the number of people who turns up at ya funeral...well...i cant say ive been the best friend ever...ive cheated...lied...stole...manipulated...backstabbed...and yes...even slept with their girlfriends...

I'll try to change that...with the emancipation of the Devil that is Cigarettes (yes that's how dear i hold cigarettes to my chest)...and the fresh new zest of life ive been bested with makes for some interestin tales...

I'll observe this change of behavior and update y'all...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]