Saturday, February 19

 
Another Infrequent Post
adrock2xander is 20 days without a cigarette.

Hell...20 days without a cigarette...

I dont know which is harder...stuffin my mouth silly with chewies (chewin gum) to keep my nicotine-deprived mouth busy...gettin the internet connection in my apartment up...or tryin desperately to log onto the university website to book one's tutorials...

Yeah...my term starts 21 February...and ive not even sorted out my tutorials...

So...i reckon im just gona head for lectures...and not attend any tutorials...since...the bloody Caucasians have decided to take their white ass time on processin MY enrolment...

And if past experiences are used as a guideline...these little tarts are barkin up the wrong tree...last thing you wana see is an incensed Chinaman engaged in verbal vomits with the administration office...

And...

I was on my site earlier...it has been awhile since i posted somethin substantial...i mean...who the fuck gives a care bout what goes on in my life over here?

Yeah...

Last i checked...

Only about 30 daily referrals/visits from people who get on my site hopin to see the site updated...

Wow...amazin...i have an audience...

Stay tuned for more mishaps and misfortunes...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]