Sunday, January 30

 
Final Post in Asia

My time has arrived...i leave for Melbourne in several hours' time...no hard feelings Singapore but...like a jilted and spurned lover of 25 years i have absolutely no feelings for you...the longer i am away from you...the better off i am...im leavin you with a cheery heart...

I turn 26 on February 1...my birthday present? This extended trip Down Under...oh joy :)


For the benefit of my casual/regular readers...my apartment in Melbourne comes equipped without Internet access...so until im done scoutin around and findin the appropriate Wi-Fi router and modem...this blog shall remain dormant...

To my readers...thank you for your kind support...

This is adrock2xander...all 25 years of him...in Singapore...signin out...for the last time...

Melbourne...here comes 26 year-old me...


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]