Saturday, December 25

 

ROFLS...

That 16/17 year old gook on the table is the skank...even if ya not...i couldnt care less...all gooks look the same to me...



Come on Germaine...surely you dont mean to make me take you seriously...i mean...you claim to speak better English than me...but you blog is littered with specks of Hokkien...Malay...local colloquisms...Singlish and what-nots...

My 400-odd posts blog contains no artificial personalities whatsoever...

Be yaself yeah hairless bush?

A high school kid with no tits and bush...
I'll rape you easily and cum all over you...
A hoe like you would fetch a high price in the flesh business...fresh virgins...
LOL and u think ya better than me? Come on...im waitin for a smart juvenile retort...
And mind you fresh tight pussy...i dont have to resort to bannin you from commentin...unlike the 'oh so superior' one...

Fuckin get in the line and spread eagle ya legs and leme taste ya warm pussy yeah? Mmmmmm....small and tight Asian tits...

*chuckles*



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]