Tuesday, December 28

 
Resign

I submitted my letter of resignation last Wednesday with my depature to Melbourne, Australia loomin...here's the letter:

Dear XXXXX,

This letter is to inform you that I wish to terminate my employment with XXXXX effective one month from today.

I want to express my gratitude for a rewarding employment experience with XXXXX and with you personally. This decision to pursue my further studies was not an easy one. But it is right for me as I work towards fulfilling my goals. I hope you will respect my position in this matter.

My efforts until my end date will be to wrap up any outstanding work here and turn over my responsibilities as smoothly as possible. Please let me know what you expect so this process is completed to your satisfaction. Again, thank you for all that you’ve done for me.

Yours sincerely,

John Xander NG


With the 21st of January a public holiday...my last day at the agency is the 20th of January...that gives me 11 days to tie up all my red tape in Singapore before i leave...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]