Tuesday, December 21

 
More losers

Googled my online handle 'adrock2xander' and found a hilarious link...some female gook has written bout me...oh the laughs she gives me...apparently it stemmed from the online blog-wars earlier last month...she must have taken my caustic verbatim to heart...here's a sample:

"Online wars are so very enjoyable because when you obviously can argue better than your opponent it's fantastic to sit back and watch. Watch how your opponent dishes out vulgarities when they don't know what to say. Watch their childish minds go on fire when they are cornered by a lot of humble allies and they just go "fuck you! asshole! stupid!" In these cases I will just smirk with an absolute sense of superiority because

(1) I have better English
(2) I can punctuate properly
(3) I understand Chinese

HAH! I look down on you! I am superior to you! Nanny nanny poo poo!"


Funny...last i checked...

(1) Your pictures betray ya faceless identity online that has attitude written all over...everythin you worked so hard for goes up in smokes coz you have single eyelids, a flat nose and no tits...GG Asian hoe...gettin spanked by Caucasians with an Asian fetish must be really satisfyin...
(2) It's been 11 years since ive found another gook who speaks better or reiterates than i do...
(3) I wrote for magazines and sites online...have you?
(4) Your friends are all gooks...
(5) Oh...and in the fictitious world of online that is Blog...you can be anyone you want...so yeah...i chose to believe i cant speak a word of Mandarin...
(6) Yes hoe...it's Mandarin ya talkin about...not Chinese...that's a race...not a language...get ya facts right...
(7) I didnt go 'Fuck You! Ass hole!'...not that i remembered...im too cultured for that...smart ones disguise their profanities with sarcasm...
(8) Remember it was more than 10 bloggers vs adrock2xander...the tactics you used were:
a - Herding: Safety in numbers for the comfort zone
b - Deletin comments: Oh the schoolyard! *gasps*
c - Usin Mandarin to hurl abuses: Funny...if ya English was that good you wouldnt need to fall back on that...
(9) How is knowledge of Mandarin a sign of superiority? Apologies noob...English is the way to go...

(10) Gooks like you mix ya Mandarin with a smatterin of English, Malay and local colloquism to get ya point across...you dont speak Mandarin...you speak Singlish...
(11) And that in itself...is all the argument i need...
(12) Oh...and my penis isnt 2 inches long...last i checked it's performin wonders to the woman i love...
(13) Shall i continue?

Go back to flame school and report to me in 3 years yeah skank?




Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]