Wednesday, November 17

 
You scratch my back...I scratch your back

If you ask me...im really worried...

Results from the physical examination and X-Ray concludes that my back is worse than i had thought...what was initially a really bad back sprain (or so i had hoped) turned out to be an irregular spine curve...THAT...and several of its good friends:

1) A normal person's spine is slightly curved...X-Ray shows that my spine is straighter than normal...unusual coz ive never felt any pain in all 26 years of my existence...

2) There's a 'lil space between every bone that forms the vertebrate...X-Rays indicates that the lower portion of my spine has more 'spaces' than necassary...

3) X-Ray doesnt confirm this...but the nice doctor pointed out that the pain i experience could be a result of a compression of nerves in my lower back...somehow or another that's related to the spinal deformity that i have...

Doctor has arranged an appointment at the Orthopaedic Clinic in 2 weeks...where i'll undergo a Magnetic Resonance Imaging...or
M.R.I for a clearer picture...

Gosh...i just realised...im partially handicapped...

I finally get to park my car on the handicapped parkin lots...go me :O


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]