Sunday, November 7

 
Dearest micheLe...

Sometimes i lay next to you at night and just think...i listen to you snore (need i mention...drool too) and cuddle into your warmth...i stare into the dark and try to figure out how i ended up with you...noone has ever taken care of me this way...hell i dont think my parents even did...you listen when i rant...you hold me when i break...you have brought me back from my despair more than once...

It amazes me that someone would stay with me through all of my shit...i know i am tempermental but you just deal...im cryin now (ok..almost)...i just wana say I Love You and im glad i found you...i dont know where i would be if i never met you...but it probably wouldnt be as good a place as i have now...

More amazingly...in spite of all my physical imperfections...you worship my body...i feel confident in myself because of your attention...my oodles of fat is one giant pillow for you to sleep on...my chest hair gets de-liced and de-ticked coz you spend time killin the bugs...i feel like the sexiest man in the world when you touch me or compliment me...


I will fight for you...i will always be with you...you bring out the best of me...

Thank you...I Love You...

Yours forever,
John

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]