Saturday, November 27

 
Back on Friendster??

Has anyone NOT been on Friendster? I have an account on the cyber-friendly site too...and havnt been on for eons...a borin Saturday prompted me to go on Friendster...and got me checkin up my own profile...wow...this is what i wrote for "Who i wana meet" about 18 months ago...in a way i guess i was describin who i would like to be datin...funny how i wrote all that coz micheLe is almost a carbon-copy of what i wished for...cool...

"Someone who:

1) Hates Singapore
2) Hates Singaporeans who speak bad English
3) Hates Singaporeans who mix equally bad Mandarin with
English
4) Hates People's Action Party (Incumbent political party
with communist overtones)
5) Hates conformists
6) Hates bigots, racists and white-supremists
7) Hates people who stare when u do things/look/act
different
8) Hates compulsory consription (read: National
Service...who the fuck thought of it anyway...)
9) Loves pop culture
10) Makes me laugh
11) Makes me green with envy with a twist of lemon (go
figure)
12) Wants to see the world
13) Would celebrate Gay Pride Day hand in hand with me in
San Franciso (gays are just the coolest people)
14) Would backpack across Europe with me
15) Skate at the Rockefeller Skating Rink with noob-skating
me
16) Is pragmatic but not to a fault
17) Would give a middle finger to: President Shrub (my SIA
shares went down to $10.30 becoz of you), P.A.P especially
PM Goh and SM Lee (FUCK YOU i'm a quitter wtf are u gona do
about it? You can lick my fuckin ass and i dont give a fuck
what u think), Conservatives (grow with the times u fags),
Censorship (I think God gave us a brain to process what is
right and what is wrong), Home ownership of Guns (stop
killing our children)
18) Would stop just once to think that you are just
1/6,000,000,000 of the world's population, so if you could
just do one thing to change even 1 person's life...the
world is a better place
19) Would do drugs just once so 50 years down the road on
your death bed you can tell your grandkids, "Hey i once
took E, slept with 4 chicks, got over it and lived my life
to the fullest. Now i want you to beat that"
20) Has a list of '50 Things To Do Before I Die' - let me
help you achieve one of them :) "

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]