Tuesday, October 26

 
No pictures Part 2

My half-baked blog...almost completely deprived of pictures due to the biggest boo-boo adrock2xander has made anytime this year...has been on my mind the whole day...

Ive completely lost any interest in postin new articles...my blog without pictures...is like adrock2xander without his charm...lifeless and borin...

It's gona take a really long time to trace all the pictures i'd posted since fuckin February...all the hard work and time spent sourcin for the appropriate picture would not be wasted...for i shall persevere and find and post em...GOD GRANT ME THE PATIENCE TO RECOVER THE 100+ PICTURES I'VE SINCE LOST...

Have i mentioned...my blog turns 1 tomorrow...what a time to turn 1...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]