Friday, September 24

 
Spanish

I had a mate of mine makin a very very interestin comment recently...she was asking why i'd gone through the effort of learnin Spanish...i kinda gave some answer of some variety...didnt really gave anythin concrete...but...somethin she said made me realize that maybe the reason im so interested in languages is that im tryin to find some way to be heard and understood.

She also made a comment about someone who said that artists are all actually seekin a way to be heard...and that resonated with me...made me think of my creativity of the past...i miss those days when what i did was appreciated...people knew i was good at it...and looked up to me...

To me...all this points at the idea that im intensely in need of being "heard" in some way...

*sighs* Just another unslakable desire...life can be unsatisfyin...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]