Thursday, September 30

 
micheLe

micheLe smells so good...i could just inhale her scent for hours on end...well...i kinda did last night...i dreamt of the moments we spent together 3 months back...that we were curled up on the couch...watching DVDs and just being silly...im still not sure why she likes fall asleep right next to me...at times dribblin (lol)...but it's the silly little things she does that make me so inextricably fond of her...

Many lovin glances at her dreamy countenance later...i finally muster enough courage to awaken her slightly...pick her up from the couch...cradle her in my arms and walk to the bed...i have no idea what time i fell asleep that night...but i know i didnt sleep long before i was woken up by the most beautiful girl in the world...starin at me with her big expressive brown eyes...oh those eyes...i could have stared at them to fuel my hunger...soul food...before falling asleep again...gah i havent felt so love-sick since i can remember...

Now i have to figure out Christmas and New Year plans...with her around this year it's gonna be a brand new experience for me...i dont remember being so in love with anyone in the December period...for all my relationships strangely die off late November...ive spent my past 25 years welcoming the New Year alone...for once in my life...im gonna be usherin it with her...im excited...im gonna have to savor the moment forever...plant my lips onto her plump juicy cherries and suck her dry at the stroke of midnight...

Im conflicting between protectin micheLe from my craptastic past and savor this new beginnin we have...she needs to know what kind of person i really was waaaay back in my teens...she has to accept that it was part of who i am...but also what moulded me to what i am now...i hope she figures all that out before the first fight and she finds out how crazy i really am...there's just so much more to me than just humor...affable...laugh-a-minute and endearin...i hope she's able to see through all that...put up with my turd and love me for who i am...

The sick thing is im already plannin a life with micheLe...im financially independant...but incapable of supportin a family...it's mind-bogglin just thinkin of the possibilities micheLe and i could have...i need to stop this crap so i dont disappoint myself...let time play out itself...

So everythin is good right now...if i could just figure out how to balance this relationship with her...my friends...my online gamin...my DVDs...my TV...my comics...my toys...my mountain-bikin...my bloggin...and everythin...is it too early to introduce her around when she gets back? Probably...since i want her all to myself...hell my parents dont even know bout her! And as i speak...her Dad has just found out! (Thank you Caroline for being so sweet...) I cant wait for the next step...


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]