Wednesday, September 8

 
Inspire me God

This is a 'lil inspirational verse that hangs on at the top of my wardrobe...i live by it everyday...for it brings me the courage and strength to live each day at its best...for i know what it's like to live in fear...God bless me...i would never want to see anyone i love experience the traumatic teenage life i led...those cursed 5 years that i wasted...i wished i could turn back time...undo what ive done...

Heaven help me for the way I am
Save me from the evil deed
Before I get them done
I know tomorrow brings the consequences at hand
But I keep living this day
Like the next will never come


Wishes do come true...a wish i made 8 years ago reared its beautiful head today...it came at the most unpleasant times...or rather...opportune moment...i dont know where my heart lies now...my emotions and feelings are a twisted viscera that's killin my every thought...

God! Why do you have to torture me! Why? Please give me an answer to my world-weariness! No more illicit sex...perversion...promiscuity...idolatry...drug use...hatred...rivalry...angry outbursts...selfish ambition...conflict...factions...envy...drunkenness...wild partying and similar things...show me the light...show me the way!

Please...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]