Sunday, September 5

 
Facin the Subordinate Courts...

sits a reputable Chinese doctor...my ankle hasnt recovered after 3 weeks...my mobility and mood's affected...so i decided to head on down to this quaint 'lil shop run by the Chinese Bitch Master of Pain to get my ankle sorted out...i gota tell ya...you aint seen Holy Water till you visit this bloke...

So here's the dodgy shop...some free publicity's not gonna hurt yeah?




Waitin for my turn takes a 'lil while...i had problems keepin my eyes open...no point tryin to converse with the folks next to me...they didnt look like they could speak any English...




Look...it's been 3 weeks...and my ankle's still as puffy as ever...




The secret to this Chinese Bitch Master of Pain's success is his Holy Water...twisted ya leg? Have some Holy Water...sprained ya ligaments? Have some Holy Water...the water came boilin hot...i had to prop my feet up against 2 pieces of bamboo...the steam from the Holy Water has some...eh...therapeutic juice in it...




The patient has to trap the steam for best results...a plastic sheet' used for that...



Did i mention this bloke gives good service too? After the steam bath...i had my feet washed...cleaned and wrapped up in some foul smellin herb for free...eeesh...being a payin customer does have its perks...



Gettin ya feet treated and wrapped: $18
Pain experienced when he prods the bruised area: Unbearable
Havin ya feet washed and cleaned while seated: Priceless


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]