Friday, July 23

 

Fuck you BLOGGER.COM and angry women...

Ok before i start on my post...i'd just like to tell BLOGGER.COM that their brand new WYSIWYG test-editor FUCKING SUCKS...it's too user-friendly and fuckin HTML noobs can post...edit and load content effortlessly...to think i spent a good 4-5 months learnin HTML...on top of that IT'S SO FUCKIN BUGGY...i cant even add URLs now...for fuck's sakes can the brainchild behind BLOGGER.COM please fuckin patch this current edition...

On the bus home last night...while driftin in and out of sleep...Avril Lavigne's latest single ‘My Happy Ending’ wafted through my thoroughly cleaned ears...now ive heard that bleedin single for perhaps the 2,340th time...but somewhere in the back of my head...somethin cleared...and i had an ephiphany...i sat up from my drowsy posture...and thought...

"OMG...wtf...why didnt i see this comin?" Is Avril Lavigne...God bless her...the next Alanis Morisette? It's not hard to see the similarities...

1) Both hail from Canada
2) Both crap bout PAIN in their songs
3) Both crap bout BREAKUPS in their songs
4) Both crap bout RELATIONSHIPS in their songs
5) Both crap bout HEARTACHE in their songs
6) Both crap bout LOVE in their songs
7) Both are talented with instruments
8) Both burst into the scene at a tender age
9) Both became overnight sensations with their debut LPs


Is it me…or are Canadian women just very angry???

Btw…Alanis Jagged Little Pill is still one of the few albums that I play in its entirety…I simply cant skip a track… hands up if you love "You Oughta Know", "Ironic", "Hands Clean", "Hand in my Pocket"....*voice trails off*



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]