Tuesday, June 8

 
This post is unrelated to the previous post - WARNING!! STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT!!

I have a confession to make. I have a fetish. A really kinky fetish. I love wearin women's lingerie.

If you have no wish to read bout my sexual fantasies or look at me differently the next time you see me...then read no further...I strongly suggest you seek parental consent if ya below 18 years of age...

Nothin beats the soft fabric rubbin against a man's skin...the fabric...made for the gentle, supple and freshly scented skin of a woman...when pulled over my not-so-gentle, strangely supple (thank you moisturisers!) and (more often than not) scented skin...gives me the most incredible sexual turn on...

I find nothin more sexy than a woman orderin me to put on her (preferably worn...slightly sweaty...with a 'lil whiff of her pussy juice and aroma) undergarments...paradin in it...performin gravity-defyin acts with it to please her achin loins...and slowly masturbatin into it...

As it is im lucky to have dated women who were comfortable with my...eh...preference?? Most women would think an attempt to act out such a perverse fetish would underline the man's masculinity...dressed in her lingerie...her fears of her man being a gay or transvestite MUST be put at ease...

If...at this point...you are still readin...give yaself a pat on ya back...if you arent disgusted already...stricken me off ya list of friends...or have labelled me a pervert...i congratulate you...

Few mortals would be brave enough to write bout this...let alone in a public blog...my 2 cents' worth? What's wrong with admittin my fetish? Many men get their kicks out of makin love to women in leather...in stilletoes...dressed as *insert occupation here*...or just simply outdoor sex...

But remember...for all those closet cases out there...be respectful of your women's wishes...look for a compromise that allows you to have something of what you want and for her to feel you are listenin to her...issues like these are a tad bit tricky...

To all those men out there with a closet fetish...i salute you...







Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]