Monday, June 7

 
......

Im feelin kinda lousy...

An office mate of mine has just told me that the GM isnt too satisfied with a particular work of mine...

WTF?

Excuse me GM...has it ever occurred to you that a fuckin Balance Sheet is just bout the most tedious thing EVER...second only to child-bearin?? It's the first time i had to do a Balance Sheet...and it's a fuckin FULL PAGE Balance Sheet...not those teeny weeny A4 sized cretins...

Do you even realise how insufficient my PageMaker skills are...those fuckin guidelines do not show lines...regardless of it being drawn or not...how da fuck was i suppose to know...

It's my first Balance Sheet...a huge one...and you dont cut me some slack...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]