Wednesday, June 30

 
Black is in!

A huge power shutdown engulfed my entire estate into total darkness earlier...

I had just stepped out of the bathroom...towellin dry...when BAM! i couldnt see jack...first thing i thought..."Fuck what did my Mom do this time?"...but Dad had to spoil it all, "The whole estate's in darkness!"

Cool...

I went to the window and screamed:

"Hello!"...a girl from the other block heard me...and replied "Hello!"

"I can hear you!"..."I can hear you too!"

"We're all gona die!"...*silence*

"The aliens have landed!"..."silence*

"It's Armageddon!"...*silence*

Stupid Singaporean...please learn some English and be more receptive to strangers...

To amuse myself while perspirin in the darkness i took a couple of pictures...LOL can you see those lights...that's a pic of the block facin mine...i guess they've got candles and torches...a full 100 meters away...



I pity the poor souls who were trapped in the lift...


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]