Wednesday, May 26

 
Gah!

You know your Reservists is headed for trouble from the word GO when ya surrounded by the greatest of irony...

I spent the day tryin to digest the very nauseatin fact that ive been posted to a unit that's brimmin with foul-speakin bad English tattooed Chinese hooligans...as a result ive not made any attempts to make friends with any of em...spendin the entire day keepin to myself and maintainin a poker face just so isnt me...

This really sucks...im disgusted...i feel like a large part of my soul has been ripped out of my chest...how am i gona communicate with this fuckers? Ive heard their English...it's English gone wrong...i shudder at the thought of bookin into camp tonight...

Thank God ive had a shinin light that kept me alive throughout the entire day...it's just fuckin crazy...i shouldnt even have such thoughts...but thank you MicheLe...you kept me sane and alive today...just the thought of you makin me laugh and forgettin my worries makes it all worthwhile...

Back to camp soon...go suck dick XXXXXXX....

I cant wait to head back to work next week...sense of normalcy and civilian life...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]