Wednesday, May 5

 
Annoyed

Ok...im pissed...

This week is the final week of my contract period in Saatchi. Just yesterday i have spoken to da boss of my intention to...well...hang around...i dont know bout myself...but im aware that everyone in the office...less the couple of 'jerks-who-suck-up-the-boss's-balls'...is receptive towards me...my work performance hasnt been fantabulously amazing...but i daresay ive not been a slouch...geme work and picture me being surrounded by 3 15yo punks..tauntin them to the beats of "Bring it On"...

Mr Money-Bags himself came along today and offered me a permanent contract that was..to say the least...rather disappointin...but oh well...

No increment in pay... (mind you i was on a contract pay)....

Incentives were kept to a fuckin minimum...

Anyone has a Glock i could pull on my head? Kill me already...

As if to knock in the biggest joke of my life that is irony...i had signed the contract after severe deliberation BEFORE receivin an email from everyone's favorite free-zine...I.S Magazine...editor Sharon has a job offer that may interest me...and god damn sonofabiatch i am fuckin interested...

But for now...im bounded by a contract in a prestigous company...i wana see where this gets me...am gona prove meself...

Win-win? Lose-lose? Win-lose? Gawd...

Seriously...Glock? Anyone?





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]