Monday, April 5

 
Workout

I cycled to work this mornin. Serangoon North to Clarke Quay. All 12.01KM of it. 50 minutes on a flat terrain with mornin traffic. On my 2nd hand GT Zaskar Expert 03...a steal at $850...a MTB like this would easily fetch a market rate of $2500. Hand me downs are such a god send sometimes.

You can view the bike here.

I'll be commutin to work this way every Monday...it's a good form of workout...i get to flex the bike's muscles...and i get to flash it to the public...coz seriously...it's a very good bike...

My weekdays are now packed with activities...i believe afterwork activities are necassary for everyone to beat the '5-day week' syndrome...my weekday activities now look like this:

Monday - 50mins cycle to work and home. (Workout level: 5 out of 5)
Tuesday - 2 hours badminton with the office folks. (Workout level: 4 out of 5)
Wednesday - 5km run with yet again the office folks.(Workout level: 3 out of 5)
Thursday - *in Warcraft 3 peasant's voice* Work work...
Friday - Off
Satudary - Off
Sunday - 2 hours football (Workout level: 4 out of 5)

I can safely say im a hardcore sports maniac...overzealous with my physical activities...but nothin beats that adrenaline rush when ya all pumped up and primed for some good ol action...

Nothin...

'Cept sex...

Perhaps?


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]