Saturday, March 6

 
Hi!

life-drawing

Life is like a paintin isnt it?

At times the colors can be really vivid...striking various kinds of imaginations and thoughts...relivin memories of bygones past...tears of laughter and joy...

Yet sometimes life can be incredibly cruel...bitin u when u least need it...a rabies-ridden wound slowly chewin and gnawin away at your exposed visceral...

I cant say if my life is worthwhile at the moment...at times i just wana laugh at the way things are now....it brings new meaning to 'double-whammy'...

This is gona be the way my life would be for the next few weeks due to:
1) The virus 'my doom' and various trojans has afflicted my PC...renderin it useless until i get my good friend Ramani to service it...but due to his exams commitments i'll be lookin at early-April before i get to use my PC again...

2) For all those who've been followin...my TV hasnt been replaced...no signs of a new TV in the near horizon...

For all of that...my weekends are now relegated to:

1) Wake up at watever time.....

2) Breakfast/lunch

3) Stares longingly at PC and TV...

4) Goes back to sleep...

5) Wakes up in the late afternoon...flips open my comics...

6) Awaits a phonecall from the boys before headin out...

7) No phonecall? A trip to HMV for some cd buyin....

My weekends are even duller than my weekdays....i look forward to work even when friday draws to a close...





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]