Monday, February 16

 
Blog Update

Hi all...im pleasantly surprised to see my hit counts still steadily increasin over the weekend...my internet connection has been disconnected for bout 3 days now...no thanks to my Mom who has forgotten to pay the bills...

As such im accessin the Internet from office now...i have so much to tell y'all...the highlights of the weekend...especially the MTV Asian Music Awards...which i covered extensively...and a gazillion pictures...from the red carpet walkins to the backstage pics...i'll also be puttin up links and several more interestin add-ons to my blog ASAP...that is...once i get my internet connection up at home...grrrr...

Thank you for your support...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]