Sunday, February 1

 
25

I turn 25 today...

I didnt even realise it until 2 hours into my new age...i must have been in Jay's car while careenin the empty roads to Jalan Kayu...

Another year to my age...a year less to live...more responsibilities to handle...some of my friends are married...some are holdin jobs...some are still studyin...some are comin home...

Im bout to embark on my career...at the turn of 2004 i told myself this was the year i carved a career out for myself...my wish list for 2004:

1) Write for a publishing house...
2) Establish deeper ties with friends...
3) Should my writin career not take off...find a job that pays enough so i'll never look at $10 the same way again...ive been broke for too long...

Nothin fanciful...just another day in life of John Ng Xander...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]