Friday, December 2

 
Removal Of Post

I have removed a post on my opinions on the Singapore Government's stance on the Van Nguyen case...it's more out of fear of a legal lawsuit should the government take my opinions as criticisms...yes it's true...i may not be in Singapore...but as long as im still a citizen the government will find ways to hunt and sue you...it has happened
before...

Loud and opinionated i may be...but such is the way of life...until the day i throw my citizenship at the government's face...criticisin the Singapore government will be a taboo topic on my blog...

If anyone is interested to read the post...do drop me a comment or email...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]