Monday, October 3

 
Paris x2 No More
Profitting BIG TIME through eBay: 89 days left.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Quote of the day:

"I have worked very hard to get to where I am. Paris is a great guy and we will
handle this with dignity and respect."

Of coz...when you're the heiress to a US$300 million hotel empire...you only have to expose your
shaved pussy to the public eye for the millionth time for more unsolicited publicity...

Workin damn hard you are Paris...

I wonder...since all it takes is a shaven genital to gain notoreity...does it mean i'll become an overnight sensation if i flash my shaven penis?

Does anyone wana take a picture of my shaven penis?

Please?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]