Tuesday, March 15

 
"Hello Monica...how would you like to work on Labor Day? We're offerin you 2 days' wage..."
adrock2xander is 1 month 15 days without a cigarette.

The McDaddy of the Australian telecommunication industry...whom i also have the misfortune of signin up my ADSL for...got back to me on Australian Labor Day (read: yesterday)...

Imagine this...Aus-"No worries mate" tralians workin on a public holiday...

The youthful soundin lady behind the phone who goes by the name of Monica told me that my very beautiful apartment would finally be hooked up onto ADSL by next Monday...

Im so numb and sore bout the Aussie way of actually deliverin somethin promised it's all just words to me...what surprised me was not the imminent arrival of ADSL but the sight of an absolutely bored Aussie...sittin in a tiny room...callin stupid International Students up like me to inform them that Telstra is workin on it...

Now if you would excuse me...ive to stifle a chuckle...

*stifles chuckle*

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]